Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Smoothie


FALL is here!!  And of course, as my favorite season of all, I make all things pumpkin!!   I came across this recipe on Pinterest (follow me if you are on) and just love it~  Perfect as an after workout smoothie or meal substitute I tweaked it a bit to match my tastes, you can too.. but either way, you’ll love the taste of this YUMMY Pumpkin smoothie!

Here’s what you’ll need:
1/2 banana (peeled, frozen, diced)
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup fat free Greek vanilla yogurt
3/4 cup lite vanilla soy milk (or milk of choice)
2 tablespoons of Whey Vanilla Protein Powder
Few shakes of pumpkin spice (Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice)
Few shakes of cinnamon (optional)
1 tsp vanilla
4-5 ice cubes

Directions:
Toss all ingredients in blender and mix until smooth… Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment