Calling all cheesecake lovers!!! So here’s an early recipe for the 4th of July! If you love cheesecake, you’ll love this one! Plus, it’s a no bake one, so you won’t have to heat up your kitchen in the summer months to make this one! This is always a hit for any patriotic party – and you can switch out the berries and add seasonal fruit – either way, you’ll love this cheesecake!
2 pkg. (8 oz. each) low-fat cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla (I use pure vanilla but you can use vanilla extract)
2 cups thawed low-fat cool whip
1 low-fat Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
2 cups fresh strawberries, halved or raspberries
1/3 cup blueberries (berries can be switched or omitted)
1. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended, then wisk in the cool whip.
2. Spoon into crust ( you will be tempted to lick the spoon, go ahead..its so yummy)
3. Place in refrigerator for 3 hours or until set.
4. Arrange berries on cheesecake to resemble a flag (if you’re doing this for the 4th)
5. ENJOY!!! And pretend that you slaved all day in the kitchen for this one!