Thursday, May 26, 2011

A gift from a friend..

                                               
Ok, so if you didn’t already know this about me, I am in-love with Starbucks… love their iced-lattes and their iced teas…frappe’s are close behind!  I was blessed to receive from my sweet friend, Chelsie a TRENTA plastic cup for Mother’s Day, but I think it was more of an “I love you” gift (look at this thing..its ginormous)… now if you haven’t had a TRENTA size cup, you are in for a “real” treat… this 31 ounce size cup is HUGE and larger than the Venti which is only 24 ounces!  You have to experience it to believe it!  Many Starbucks locations do not carry, and is not listed on the menu. Thank you, Chelsie… you make my heart smile!
"A man that hath friends must show himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother."

Proverbs 18:24

No comments:

Post a Comment