Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cappuccino Cheesecake

This ranks top as one of my favorites and easiest desserts.. and if you are like me and love coffee… you gotta try this cheesecake!  Definitely a coffee lovers dream!
Ingredients:

2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened (I use low-fat)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 Tbsp. milk (I use non-fat)
2 Tbsp. Instant Coffee or cappuccino
1 Tbsp of rum or brandy (I had to go there)
1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and rum with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended.
In a small pan, warm milk and add instant coffee; stir until dissolved. Add to batter; mix well. Pour into crust.
Bake for 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Recipe modified from Kraft

No comments:

Post a Comment